white cotton piqué Brazilia polo shirt
Please select a size
free shipping from £250
Cut, size, colour, do you need more information?
Text our personal shopper on WhatsApp
The Brazilia polo shirt is made of cotton piqué and features an "Irony mark" embroidery on the chest. The Irony mark, invented by a whimsical grammarian, is also the inspiration behind agnès b.'s contemporary art periodical, "le Point d'ironie".
- Polo shirt collar with button placket
- Short sleeves
- "Irony mark" embroidery on the chest
- Contrasting stripe on collar and bottom of sleeves
- Length: about 69.5 cm (27.5 inches) for size 2
- 100.00% Cotton
- wash inside out only. Very moderate spin. iron inside out only