black lambskin Fifre jacket
Please select a size
free shipping from £250
Cut, size, colour, do you need more information?
Text our personal shopper on WhatsApp
Laurène is 1,76m (5'8'') and wearing size 36.
Made in France, the Fifre jacket is designed in dip-dyed lambskin, considered one of the finest forms of leather. Created in the early 1980s, the Fifre jacket is a timeless classic from agnès b. It is inspired by the painting 'The Fifer' or young flautist, painted by Édouard Manet in 1866.
- Officer band collar
- Bust darts
- Zipped sland pocket at the chest
- Two welt pockets on front
- Back yoke
- Adjustment tabs with D-ring at back
- Asymmetrical button fastening
- Length: around 50 cm (20 inches) for size 36
- 100.00% Lamb leather
- Specialist cleaning