cotton fleece snap fifre jacket
Please select a size
free shipping from £250
Cut, size, colour, do you need more information?
Text our personal shopper on WhatsApp
Léa is 1,77m (5'8'') and wearing size 1.
This Fifre jacket with mother of pearl press stud fastening is made in soft, comfortable cotton fleece. Created in the early 1980s, the Fifre jacket is a timeless classic from agnès b. It is inspired by the painting 'The Fifer' or young flautist, painted by Edouard Manet in 1866.
- Stand-up collar
- Long sleeves
- Two welt pockets in front: 1 vertical, 1 horizontal
- Back yoke
- Adjustment tabs with press-studs at back
- Asymmetrical fastening with mother of pearl press studs
- Length: around 55 cm (22 inches) for size 1
- 100.00% Cotton
- Do not let soak. Very moderate spin. Reshape after wash