Corail Marseille 21 white vegan trainers
Please select a size
|On the occasion of World Ocean Day on 8 June 2022, agnès b. announced a special collaboration with Corail, a brand with whom she shares strong values.|
These unique trainers are made with plastic recovered from the Mediterranean Sea and the Marseille coastline, during clean-up operations carried out in partnership with Marseille fishermen and partner organisations. The plastic collected was recycled to be used for the sole, the upper, and even the laces of the trainers, which were made using traditional techniques. These materials, durable and robust, are 100% vegan and ultra-confortable.
Agnès b. has relied on Corail's expertise. The company was founded in 2018 by two longtime friends, Paul Guedj and Alexis Troccaz, trainer fans who were disgusted by the sheer quantity of plastic waste they saw on the beaches in southern France. In 2019, they launched Operation "Nique pas ta mer" (Don't mess with the sea), partnering with fishermen.
- Upper: 90% recycled polyester +10% PU (Bio-based PU).
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 100% recycled PU + 100% recyled polyester textile
- Outsole: 80%-90% rubber + 10-20% sea waste
- 3 printed logos: 2 Corail logos + 1 agnès b. logo
- bag: 100% recycled polyester
- Corail box: 100% recycled and recylable cardboard
- 100.00% RECYCLED POLYESTER