Au clair de la lune snap cardigan with Pierrot drawing on the back
Please select a size
The snap cardigan was created by agnès b. in 1979. It has been extremely successful since its launch and agnès b. has continuously updated it over the years.
This soft cotton fleece baby's snap cardigan features the nursery rhyme "Au clair de la lune" (In the moonlight), with the beginning of the lyrics in agnès b.'s handwriting on the front and a drawing of Pierrot the moon on the back.
- Short cut and straight fit
- Round neckline
- Long sleeves
- Screen-print on front and back
- Adjustable hem with press stud tabs at the back
- Mother of pearl press stud fastening
- 100.00% Cotton
- Keep away from fire. do not dry clean. wash inside out only. Very moderate spin. iron inside out only